Best Salesforce Training Institute in Whitefield – Salesforce.com company offers Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications on the cloud-based platform. Currently, Salesforce is top rank compared to other cloud service providers. Since the past few years, Salesforce demand is increasing rapidly in the IT industry. It reduces Project development costs and delivers in a very short period of time. This Course is designed from basic to advanced level topics of Administration based on IT industry requirement. From this SalesForce CRM Administration course, you will learn all the major and demanded elements required for Salesforce Admin. Attend Salesforce CRM Admin Training free demo sessions by experts.
Salesforce CRM Admin Course Objectives
Salesforce CRM Admin Course Objectives • Understanding the high-level Architecture of Cloud platforms. • Handle the Salesforce Cloud Application Admin activities in the real-time • Work independently with implementing Advance concepts. • In-depth knowledge of various elements. • Working on Reports and Dashboards. • Business process customizations.
Who should go for SalesForce CRM Administration Training • Any IT experienced professionals who are interested to build their career in a Cloud environment with the Admin role. • Any B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ M.C.A/ M.Sc Computers/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream. • Fresh Graduates.
Pre-Requisites: • Computer System • Windows/Linux Administration • Any Programming Language
SalesForce CRM Admin Training Curriculum
Cloud Computing Services and CRM
• Definition of cloud computing • On-demand advantages of Cloud computing • What is CRM and How CRM can Help? • Legacy CRM Systems. • Business Value of CRM • Origin of CRM • Streamline Business Process • Services of Cloud computing • Types of Clouds
Definition Of SalesForce and It’s Products
• Importance of SalesForce • Importance of CRM and Solutions • Growth of Revenue using CRM • Comparison of SalesForce CRM with other CRM Products • SalesForce Products • SalesForce Features and Edition Limits
Sales Cloud-Generic Business Process
• Features of Sales Cloud • Products • Campaign • Lead • Account
• Features of Service cloud • case • Solution • Public Knowledge Base • Web-to-case • Self-Service Portal • Escalation rules
• Creating Company Profile • Setting Fisca Year • Setting Business Hours • Setting Holidays • Setting Language • Identifying Edition
• Creating User Login Credentials • Setup-Personal Setup • About Administration Setup • Standard Applications • Standard Tabs • Standard Objects • Creating Custom Application(Design) • Creating Custom Objects • Creating Custom Tabs • Creating Custom Fields Using DataTypes • Creating Custom Picklist and Dependencies
• Creating users • Creating Roles • Creating Custom Profiles • Discussion on Standard Profiles • Creating Permission Sets • Creating Public Groups • Creating Queues • Login History
Relationships In SalesFore
• Lookup Relationship • Master-Detail Relationship • Many to many Relationships • Junction Object • Rollup Summary Felds • Rea-Time Scenarios
Applying Validations and Formulas
• Overview of validation • Creating Validation Rule • Apply Formula in Validation • PageLayout on Objects • Mini PageLayout • Search Layout • Record Type • Field Level Security on Layout
Object Level Security Model (Table)
• Profile Level • Permission Set Level
Field Level Security Model (Column)
• Profile Level • PageLayout Security • Permission Set Security
Record Level Security Model-Sharing Settings (ROW)
• Overview of Record Level security • Organization-Wide-Default • Sharing Rules • Grant Access Using Hierarchies • Internal Access • External Access • Manual Sharing • Owner Based Sharing Rule • Both Usage of Profile and OWD • Real-Time Scenarios
Workflows and Approvals
• Overview of Workflows • Email Alerts • Tasks • Field Updates • Outbound Messages • Time Dependent Workflow Actions • Order of Execution • Approval Process Definition • Dynamic Approval Process • Multi-Step Approval Process • Parallel Approval Process • Approval Process Actions • Real Time Scenarios
Data Management with SFDC
• Overview Import wizard • Limitations on Import Wizard • Data Export • Import Objects • .CSV File usage in SalesForce • Import Data into SalesForce • Data Loader • Mass Transfer Records • Mass Delete of Records
• Overview on Declarative(no-code) • Overview on Programmatic (coding) • Integrating SFDC to SFDC, SFDC to Excel, SFDC to Facebook
Reports and Dashboards
• Importance of Reports • Discussion On Standard Report • Creating Custom Report • Creating Tabular Report • Creating Summary report • Creating Matrix Report
• Creating Joined Report • Creating Report Types • Applying Filters on Report • Run Report • Export Report • Create Dashboard • Fetching Dashboard into VisualForce
Job Oriented SalesForce CRM Training in Rajajinagar Bangalore
Join Kalinga Infotech for SalesForce CRM training to learn key concepts and skills. Kalinga Infotech is the No.1 institute for SalesForce CRM training in Bangalore. Joining kalinga Infotech, without a doubt, is the best way to start learning SalesForce CRM with important core skills that are required across all industry disciplines.
This course is designed for all the students and SalesForce CRM learners, professionals and also for people who want to learn the advanced skills in it. It provides professional, intricate and high specific designs for those who need precise results.
Our SalesForce CRM Training is suitable for:
• Beginners looking to explore new career opportunities in the industry. • Those who are looking to upgrade their portfolio with advance new skills. • Those who are looking to get certification from No.1 Best Salesforce Training Institute in Whitefield in Bangalore.
About our SalesForce CRM Trainer:
• Our trainers are Highly Talented and skilled professionals with 5 to 10+ Years Work Experience. • Trainer will provide the students with the ‘hands-on’ experience, an active involvement with live international projects under the guidance of the industry experts alongside the company’s working professionals. • Instructor is SalesForce CRM expert and Certified Professional.