Advance Java is an advance programing language that is developed by Sun Microsystem. Advance Java can be used for developing different Applications like Web-based, Desktop based and Mobile based applications. It also uses Servlets. It usually covers many functionalities like an Associative data structure, Classic data structure, sorting and searching, etc. Also, by Advance Java, Networking programming and GUI development can be done. Advance java covers the processing of XML using API’s. Advance Java course build a strong knowledge of HTML, XML, JSP, JDBC and JSTL technologies. Also, it covers the J2EE design pattern. Advance
Java training gives strong knowledge in the resolve of memory leakage problems, session tracking information, etc. Enroll today and attend the Advanced Java Training demo by our real-time experts.
Advanced Java Course Objectives
What are the Course Objectives?
• After completion of the advance java Course at Kalinga Infotech, you will be expertise and eligible for:
• Get Good knowledge of Advance concepts of
• Able to create the Application related to Web-based, Mobile-based, Desktop based, etc.
• Create the Application independently using the Advance Java concept like Servlet, JSP, etc.
• Create an Enterprise Application using Session beans and Entity beans.
• Learn how to connect communication with Database using Java.
• Fetch data from the database using traditional SQL.